Lead executive mobile interactive board For outdoor and indoor training, perfect for businesses, training institutions, executive offices, etc No casting of shadows on the board, simply perfect for executive training.
With touch recognition functionality you can write with your fingers.
According to, eztalks.com this Interactive whiteboard will bring significant improvements in the training environment by simplifying the learning processes.
Lead mobile executive interactive technology has been integrated into almost all levels of learning including big and small organizations, primary and secondary school, high school, and institutions of higher learning.
• Can replace mouse completely, support click, double click and right-click functions.
• Network capability: many pics of an interactive whiteboards can be connected via the internet. users can communicate online and share the same information.
• Export function: the contents of the board can be exported and opened with various formats: the image file, PowerPoint file, word file, Exc, l file, PDF file and HTML files to enhance versatility.
• Send e-mail function: Contents can be sent by email as EPS, PDF, and PPT attachment.
• Various types of pens selection: pen, pencil, brush, smartpen, highlighter.
• Various writing pages selection: white page, black page, picture page, and desktop page.
• Support marking and editing in Office software: PDF, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.
• Multimedia player: play various format files: WMV, AVI, ASF, mpg. Can Mark and intercept the playing file. Record function: Voice and writing process can be recorded and saved in a computer which is convenient for review.
• Online translation: Can translate one language into any other language at any time.
• Zoom function: Full-screen zooming, object zooming.
• Object editing functions: Support objects copy, delete, move, rotate, resize.
• Searchlight: High brightness stands out the key point.
• Resource Library: Open resource library, users can add and delete optionally.
• Intercept screen function: Can capture any area, any size on the screen optionally.
• Geometric figures: drag and draw geometric figures freely, also can edit the figure such as change color, line style, and width, fill color, show tags, etc
A full insight of what Interactive Whiteboard can do and the benefits that schools, institutions, and organizations stand to achieve by integrating it into the system such as listed below:
1. Makes It Easier for Teachers to Structure Lessons, Save and Access Files
Teachers can easily formulate, plan and schedule for the lesson beforehand using an Interactive Whiteboard. It also allows you to easily shift thoughts, ideas, and topic order around without having to write out a new outline.
Also, an IWB gives you the ability to save files during your lesson preparation and then access them again when you’re ready to teach. This saves you time by allowing you to project your scheme of work outline or lecture notes directly from the board rather than having to transfer it onto the classroom whiteboard
2. Makes the Learning Process More Fun
Interactive whiteboards allow teachers to create engaging classes and involve every single student in a learning process. Images and presentations are delivered in full HD display accompanied by interactive computer capabilities. With such technology in class, every student will be anxious to try out how the board works and this can spur the students’ enthusiasm to get involved in the learning process using the interactive whiteboards.
IWBs allow you to easily incorporate video clips, pictures, diagrams, presentations, and other visuals into your lesson. Rather than spending time trying to describe certain topics or processes to your students, show them a video you’ve loaded onto your interactive whiteboard. This decreases the amount of time you need to spend talking and helps you make more effective use of the hours you have with your class.
3. With multimedia lessons and video/audio presentations, you can bring more hands-on activities into the classroom. The motivating aspect of interactive whiteboards is that it can be adopted within the scope of any subject, such as spelling, math, biology or languages. Moreover, teachers can emphasize key points and ideas by using a pen OR a highlighter OR font effect such as bold, italics, and colors to highlight and in this way boost deeper understanding among kids.
Students in such a learning environment will find syllabus coverage more fun and most of them won’t miss school or skip classes.
4. Increases the Level of Engagement between Teachers and Students
Instead of making the often boring one-way presentation, a teacher can use an interactive whiteboard to increase student engagement and reduce classroom management time.
Whether it’s learning vocabulary, pronunciation or exploring research, students will find a lesson engaging if it integrates text, images, videos and/or audio files. For instance, a teacher can play an audio file to demonstrate the pronunciation of a word displayed on the board. Students will then be given a chance to pronounce other words to see whether they are correct.
The use of video foot-ages in teaching can also trigger students to think outside the conventional classroom environment. That triggers a creative and fresh perspective on learning, which can lead to students contributing to their ideas in-class sessions.
In the long run, lessons will be more vivid, more engaging and certainly more productive.
More engrossed students can mean fewer problems with behavior or attention which results in you being able to use your teaching time more effectively.
5. Allows Students with Various Disabilities to Learn Better
Each student in a class enjoys learning in different ways. While some are good auditory learners(able to learn better with audio), others are great visual learners. So including text, images, audio and video in a presentation allows everyone, including those with learning disabilities, to enjoy the lesson. Another benefit of using the interactive whiteboard in the classroom is that it helps students with hearing impairment to benefit from the visual presentation. Those unable to see partially or completely can also learn more about a given topic using audio presentation.
Touch technology: Infrared touch
Input method: Finger, pen, teaching pointer, any other opaque object
Touch Times: Unlimited
Min. Touch object: 5mm
Responsible time: 8ms
Support system: Win2000, Win2003, XP, Win78 and 10, Linux, Mac OS X 10.5, HID support all the systems, Win7 multi-touch
Touch Activation Force: No minimum touch activation force is required with IR touch technology
Temperature: Operating: -20°C ~ 70°C, Storage: -40°C ~ 85°
Relative Humidity: Operating: 90%(noncondensing at max 40°
Operation Voltage: Typical +DC 5V, +4.75V to +5.25V
Power Supply: USB, power ripple max.200mV rms
1. Two-Year quality warranty with a continuous maintenance
2. Free repair (including labor and material) within the warranty period
3. 24/7 after-sales technical support.
About Zuma Marketing Ltd
Zuma Marketing is a contemporary company that deals in audio-visual products and modern teaching aids, training, and educational resources. Since 2012, ZML has provided thousands of clients with reliable and cost-efficient technology solutions for their collaboration, presentation, and Educational needs.
We are committed to our client’s satisfaction and our mission centers on waste elimination, by offering quality and reliable audio-visual products, modern teaching aids and IT solutions.
Krones West Africa Limited
Pavilion Technology Limited
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology NCAT
Zaria, Kaduna State.
Little Essence Academy
Guduwa, Abuja FCT.
Nkwerre, Imo State.
Pampers Private Schools
Alaka Estate, Surulere Lagos.
Gruen International School
New Layout, off Ogbogoro road, Elioparanwo Avenue, Port Harcourt
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.