Genuine Epson Professional Multimedia Projector 5,500 Lumens With Free Wireless Laser Pointer/presenter
Buy Epson Professional Multimedia Projector 5,500 Lumens With Free Wireless Laser Pointer/presenter
Bright large-venue projector with lens shift and robust connectivity.
Designed for large venues, the PowerLite 5510 installation projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and professional-grade reliability. Offering high Color Brightness*, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid images. Featuring 5,500 lumens of color brightness and 5,500 lumens of white brightness1, plus XGA resolution with up to 15,000:1 contrast ratio, the PowerLite 5510 shines, even in environments with high ambient light. Horizontal and vertical lens shift increases installation flexibility, while versatile digital connectivity, including 2x HDMI®, offers easy integration. The projector also supports enterprise-level wireless security and remote network monitoring and control with convenient Message Broadcasting and scheduling functions.
High Color Brightness with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 100% balanced Color Brightness and White Brightness. Delivering 5500 lumens of color brightness1 and 5500 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite 5510 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 5500 lumens of color brightness1 and 5500 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite 5520W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- High Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Look for two numbers —
The PowerLite 5510 has:
- 5,500 lumens Color Brightness for accurate, vivid color1
5,500 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms1
- Crisp detailed images — XGA (1024 x 768) resolution with up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Installation flexibility — up to ±58 percent vertical and ±38 percent horizontal lens shift; also features lens shift lock
- Versatile connectivity — 2x HDMI, VGA, BNC and LAN inputs for easy integration with any system
- Enterprise-level wireless security — the optional wireless LAN module (sold separately) supports robust wireless network security protocols that help keep information safe
- Remote network monitoring and control — plus Message Broadcasting and built-in scheduling functions
- Long-lasting lamp — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode2
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen3
- Seamless integration tools — compatible with Crestron® RoomView® and Extron®
Projection System:High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technologyProjection Method:Front / rear / ceiling mountDriving Method:Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active MatrixPixel Number:786,432 pixel (1024x768) x 3Color Brightness - Color Light Output:5500 lumens1White Brightness - White Light Output:5500 lumens1Aspect Ratio:Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10Native Resolution:1024 x 768 (XGA)Resize:640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050Lamp Type:300 UHELamp Life:
- Normal mode: Up to 5,000 hours2
- ECO mode: Up to 10,000 hours2
Brightness Uniformity:87%Throw Ratio Range:1.27 – 2.59Size - projected distance:30" – 300"Keystone Correction:
- Horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Vertical: ±30 degrees
Contrast Ratio:High Brightness, Dynamic Mode: 15,000:1Color Processing:10 bitColor Reproduction:Up to 1 billion colors
One year warranty.